When to get a professional St. Paul area Furniture Cleaning Services.
Have you ever had your sofas, easy chairs, ottomans or padded dining room chairs professionally cleaned? If not, they could be detracting from your quality of life at home. You may also be setting the stage for faster wear and tear down the road. The following are some of the top signs that it’s time to consider professional furniture cleaning services:
1. Visible Dirt or Stains – Of course, this is the main sign that your furniture is in need of a reboot. Eating and drinking on or near your furniture opens the door to spills, food debris, smears, stains and the accumulation of germs. Allowing pets and children on the furniture increases this likelihood. With professional furniture cleaning services, even persistent or long-standing stains and spots can be removed.
2. Accumulated Pet Hair and Dander – In addition to stains and germs caused by pets, dander and pet hair can accumulate in the furniture’s fibers. Not only is this unsightly; it can also increase the likelihood of an allergic reaction from you or your guests while sitting on the furniture. Waiting too long to address pet dander and allergens can dramatically lower the air quality in your home.
3. Odors – Even if you don’t visually see any stains or dirt, if you smell a strange or foul odor around your furniture, it is a sign that bacteria has accumulated in its fibers. Whether the odor is distinct or faint, any odor at all is an indication that it’s time for professional furniture cleaning services.
4. It’s Been More Than One Year – If you haven’t had your furniture professionally cleaned in a year or more, it’s probably due for a refresh. Even if it isn’t showing visible signs of dirt or staining, there is likely a cleanliness problem at the microbial level.
5. You’d Like Stain Prevention and Protection As Well – After your deep cleaning and refresh, furniture cleaning services can also provide an upholstery protection treatment to help prevent staining in the future. This service will assist in ensuring your furniture and living space are well preserved and a fresh, clean and attractive look can be maintained.
6. You Want the Best Care For Your Furniture – Premium care from professional furniture cleaning services ensures your furniture will be evaluated closely so that the best techniques and products can be used. Stains will be removed safely and effectively, and in a way that prolongs the life and aesthetics of your furniture and living room. Pre-spotting treatment, stain removal, and professional conditioning services are all included in the process. The best furniture cleaning companies also include pillow and cushion cleaning.
You vacuum, dust, wipe and declutter your living room, but are you giving your furniture the care and attention it deserves? Consider these six signs that the time might be right to look into furniture cleaning services. While you’re at it, you might also consider professional carpet cleaning services to give your living room a total refresh.
Call National Dusters now for a free quote